Exhibitions & Virtual Events Management
With our full production and design teams, we can design and create the perfect exhibition stand for your next event. Our global reach also allows us to keep messaging and design consistent and cost effective solutions at a global level.
Some of our favourite installations include:
- Fully interactive product demo exhibition stands at MEDPI, Monaco
- A series of learning and development stands at Leaders conference in ExCel, London
- Thermal imaging experiential space at BATIMAT, Paris
- Interactive and training stand at IFA in Berlin
We are at the forefront of technology and online services, our 3D exhibition platform allows you to run a full or part sponsored event with your suppliers, vendors and manufacturers in a virtual world. With bespoke virtual stand designs, we can create a truly unique exhibition for you at a fraction of a cost vs renting an actual venue.
Benefits of a 3D Exhibition:
- Higher attendance
- Cost effective with no travel, catering or venue hire
- Opportunity to network face to face but virtually
- Realtime data capture
- Longevity, the stands can remain for weeks or months post the event
- Experiential videos and digital assets available for delegates instantly
Even with the best exhibition stand at the event, capturing the attention of delegates in a crowded busy environment is challenging. Our team create various entertainment and engaging elements for drive attendance to your stand, giving you maximum time with delegates and ROI.
Some of our concepts have included:
- Green screen set up with ‘The Walking Dead’ and ‘Star Wars’ to support our broadcast client
- Digger simulator or stand with an ongoing competition to support a digger company client
- Mini golf experiential set for our sports broadcasting client
- ‘Grab a Grand’ machine with chances to win prizes after completing short training sessions
We also support our clients with world class ‘off floor’ events at shows such as MWC, CES and IFA. These ‘off floor’ events contain elements such as launch parties, private dining and customer events.