Terms & Conditions – Spacetalk & Sky Mobile’s Consumer Prize Trip to Sydney
- This Competition is open to existing Spacetalk & Sky Mobile customers who:
- are residents of the United Kingdom and
- aged 18 years or over (proof of age may be required).
- Employees or members of their immediate families, including any live-in partner or household member of any Sky UK (“Sky”), Spacetalk or Red Blaze Limited Company associated with the Competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Competition.
- This Competition opens on Friday 2 December 0:01 – Thursday 22 December 23:59 (the “Competition Period”).
- Purchase necessary & Online entry required. One entry per purchase (Capped at 5 entries per household). To enter this Competition, all you need to do is purchase a Spacetalk watch online or instore, click on https://redblaze.wpengine.com/spacetalk-incentive which will take you to a registration page, answer the question about our Spacetalk product, enter your details including proof of purchase (IMEI code) which can be found on the product’s outer packaging.
- There is a limit of 5 entries per household with one entry per purchase. Proof of purchase must be shown by providing IMEI codes upon entry
- Entries sent in through agents, third parties or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element if necessary.
Winner Selection and notification
- One winner will be selected at random by a computer-generated draw on or around 24th December 2022 from all correct and eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The winner will be notified by an email from Sky Mobile & Spacetalk’s preferred incentive partners, Red Blaze ltd by 24th December 2022
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The winner will receive the following prize: A trip to Sydney to the value of up to £8000 for 2 adults and 2 children. Depending on fluctuating travel fares and the time of year, the package is subject to change, however the organiser will endeavour to include as many perks as possible such as fine dining and fun activities tailored to the winner’s preferences.
- The prize winner and guests are responsible for their own passport and visa arrangements.
- The prize does not include any other service or item not specifically described above.
- If you have any issues in relation to the prize or special accessibility requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01452733303 to let us know your needs.
- Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winner to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
- If you are a winner of the Competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your surname, county and winning entry for post-event publicity purposes without additional remuneration. You can object to this publication or ask for less information to be published or made available by contacting us [at] email@example.com / 01452733303 through the “Contact us” link on the Sky website. If you object, this will not affect your entry into the competition, but we may still be required to provide information to the Advertising Standards Authority. You can view our Privacy Notice on Sky.com.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- All prizes that involve an experience or attendance at an event are for the personal enjoyment of the Sky customer entering the Competition. The Sky customer must not email tickets or offer them as a prize or transfer them. They must also not distribute personal login details, unique codes, passwords or tickets or photocopy or print multiple tickets.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third-party supplier associated with the Competition will also apply to the prize where applicable (for example, the provider of an event or experience). If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD